Monday, March 23, 2009

Wanted:: Disney DVDs

I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with owning as many DVDs as I possibly can. I know it doesn't sound bad, but when you don't have money but yet everytime you go to Wal-Mart you HAVE to buy at least one $5 DVD... that eventually starts adding up. I think I've bought close to $150 worth of DVDs since August. That's a lot! Luckily most of them were $5 or less (I've decided that since they will all eventually get to be that price, why waste the money buying them now?), so my DVD collection has grown quite a bit-- and that makes me happy! =]

But now I've decided that I want Disney DVDs really bad! But the bad thing is that Disney only puts out their DVDs in rounds--so you can only find them on eBay or on Amazon from different sellers--and of course since they are hard to find, they are expensive. Boo. So I need ideas where to get cheap Disney DVDs. Anybody know where? I thought about looking at garage sales, but I doubt many DVDs will be for sale as there are VHSs.

So anyway... I want Disney DVDs! =] Anybody wanna give theirs up / buy them for me? hehe that'd be great! thanks!

No comments: