Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tears de Français

This past Sunday we had our French Honor Society Induction Ceremony where 2nd year students get inducted and 4th year students receive cords for Graduation. Since I have been in French for 4 years I received cords. It was such a sad day, but joyful as well. It's really hard to think about leaving high school--especially my wonderful French family. My class is so close to each other. We are one big family. It's going go be really hard for me to leave my French teacher, Mme Kelting as well.


Mme Kelting is one of my heroes. She is an amazing person with one of the most caring personalities. Though her and I disagree on many things (especially politically and religiously), she is still a person that I look up to. She is a very loving and caring woman and accepts everyone for who they are. She is also a very real person. There is nothing fake about her whatsoever. Though it might get her in trouble sometimes, she is not afraid to say what she thinks or believes. She is a very grounded person--which I'm sure comes with age :). I love this woman so very much and I will miss her immensely!






Here are some pictures:






Mme Kelting et Sammantha














Mme Kelting et Moi














Deux Classes de Français

No comments: