Saturday, April 12, 2008

Commencement

Big News: I created a blog! :)
Kathryn was talking to me last night about blogging, and so I decided that I would make one. Just for fun!
I have had blogs before, and I'm pretty sure that I had one on here before. But I can't seem to find it. (Just kidding! I found it: http://bethieloufreebush.blogspot.com/ if you wanna see old posts go there!) I'm not very good at updating blogs. I always end up forgetting to update. So we'll see how this one goes. :)

As of yesterday around 7:00, my laptop has been going haywire! It is only 1 month old and it is already causing me problems. I'm pretty sure it is due to the stupid Windows Vista that has many bugs. It hasn't given me ANY problems until yesterday. So I didn't think anything of it when my laptop froze yesterday for the first time. It froze and I couldn't access the task manager or anything. The only thing working was the mouse, but it couldn't click on anything, so that did nothing good. I had to shut it down manually--which isn't good for any computer. I restarted it thinking it would be alright, but I was wrong. I have done many things to try to fix it, and I just can't! It is still freezing. After I start my laptop it is active for 3 minutes, and then it freezes and I have to shut it down. It's quite frustrating and I'm so angry at Dell, that I can't call them. So I'm waiting for Steven to come over and look at it, and maybe he'll figure it out. Wish me luck on figuring it out!!

Loy Mitchell is going to be speaking at Derby Church of Christ starting tomorrow and going through Wednesday. I'm quite excited to go hear him speak. I haven't seen him for many years, when we would go visit my sister in Topeka. He's such a great speaker and a great man, so I'm quite excited to hear him! :)

Well housework is calling me. Unfortunately I need to do major cleaning that hasn't been done since before my dad died. Life has been crazy since January! Now that I don't have a laptop to distract me, a little housework can probably get finished.

Beth

No comments: