Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF

I am very excited that it is Friday today! This week actually went by pretty fast. I was expecting it to go by very slow since Spring Break is coming up and I had a lot of tests and papers due this week. Luckily, I survived them all. Wrote a paper for English, took an abortion quiz (got a 95% on that!), and took my MicroEconomics test (luckily got a 100%, but only after he curved it... but hey, 100% is still 100%). Now I just have to worry about my take home test over abortion. Yuck. Not that it's over abortion (although I'm tired of learning about it...) but that it is going to be a lot of work. It's for my Philosophy class--and my professor is crazy.

Anyway, Kristin, Nikki, and I are going to go see The Last House on the Left tonight--I'm really scared about going. I don't do scary movies, so we'll see how it goes.

Then tomorrow I am going to drive up to Kansas City, KS to meet my good friend Sarah and her family to go prom dress shopping for Hannah her younger sister. I am pretty excited. It's kinda funny to think that from Springfield to KC is the same distance as Newton to KC. Hopefully I'll be able to make the 3 hour drive in the early morning--but I think I will survive.

Anyway, just thought I'd update.

Spring Break Countdown:: 8 days!

No comments: