Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A short Update

I know, I haven't updated for over a month... I'm so horrible about remembering to do it!!

Not much is really going on in my life right now. It's summer and it's going very well!!

Last week I went to MSU for orientation and that went well. I got to meet my roommate and suitemates--they are pretty awesome! Meeting them made me even more excited for the school year!

On Tuesday we are going to Starvy Creek in Conway, MO. I am SO excited!!!! Mom, my uncle Mike, and my grandma Iris are all going. Hopefully that Wednesday Angela and Andrew and the kids will be coming up as well. I'm so excited to see everyone again and get away from boring old Newton. :)

I rearranged my room yesterday. Which is really good because I got rid of a lot of old stuff that was not needed anymore and I cleaned my carpets... I'm slowly getting ready to move out!


Anyway, I guess I should have updated on graduation and my random trip to Nashville--but I think the people who read this already know about that! :) :)

1 comment:

Mike Morton said...

'Bout TIME! :-) Have fun at SC!